Who can help you? 

Please note: The ICPEN is not an organisation that is able to handle individual complaints. If you have a consumer issue please either go to for online cross-border issues or the consumer agency in your country. You should not necessarily expect any enforcement agency to pursue your complaint on your behalf. Many government agencies bring enforcement actions to protect the public at large, but do not intervene on behalf of individual consumers. While does not resolve individual complaints, the information you provide through is entered into a secure database that enforcement agencies in participating countries can use to investigate suspect practices, uncover new scams, and spot trends.

If you are a resident of the EU, Iceland or Norway, you can also contact the European Consumer Center Network (ECC-Net) for assistance with cross-border complaints. More information about the ECC-Net can be found on the Website of the European Commission.


Additional information on the Network (for regulators and non government organisations only):

ICPEN Secretariat


ICPEN Presidency 2016/2017


Additional information on the website:

ICPEN site webmaster